You've got the ring. You've got the dress. But do you got the shapewear? What you wear under the dress is almost as important as the dress itself. The right shapewear can help your dress fit like a glove.
1. The style of your dress is will dictate the type of shapewear that will most enhance your look on your big day. If your dress is strapless a strapless body shaper offers the flexibility of adjustable/removable straps. These strapless body shaper styles also pack a tummy-taming, thigh-sliming and booty-lifting punch. For a backless gown our Take the Plunge backless bodysuit is amazing at giving the bra support in the front and back-baring amazingness in the back. For more fitted
styles, like your trumpet and mermaid styles our seamless body shapers like our SDC4600 does the job and keeps all of your secrets.
2. The color of your gown and your skin tone will also need to be considered when choosing the color of your shapewear. Most wedding gowns are white or ivory, which tend to go well with shapewear that is skin-toned. Our best-selling bridal shapewear is available in black, white and mocha, which are colors that are agreeable to most every skin shade.
3. Choosing the best shapewear for you big day can give you the confidence you need to walk down the aisle feeling like the queen you really are. Shapewear can help to accentuate areas where you may need a bit of a boost. The unique design of our full-body shapers also provide back support that is so clutch when you are in your dress and on your feet for several hours of the best day of your life. The last thing you want is to do is to be uncomfortable on your big day. We need all the support we can get on that day, whether it's from your maid of honor or from your girdle!
4. Now that you know what to do and what body shapers can do, let's cover what not to do when it comes to shapewear on your big day. It is so very important that you wear the correct size shapewear. Too-tight shapewear will give you unsightly rolls and bulges, a far cry from the smooth, curvy, flattering look you crave. It is so very important to take your measurements and compare them to the size chart listed on every product page. It is not enough to go with your regular dress size when ordering your shapewear. Our high-quality, high-compression are the best in the world as they are 100% Colombian. As you may or may not know, Colombian sizing runs very differently than American or European sizing. Measure twice, order once! But if you do make a mistake in sizing our risk-free policy has got your back. You can exchange your garment within 7 days of receiving your purchase. So no fear, we’ve got your back ..and your belly… and your thighs …and your love handles …you get it.
5. Be sure to purchase your shapewear early in order to have it ready and waiting to go. You will want to bring your shapewear garment with you to all of your fittings to ensure the best fit on your wedding day. Your shapewear can change the way that your dress is pinned by your seamstress as well as the way it is altered altogether. So don't delay on deciding on your shapewear for your wedding day.